Glad you asked! There are a few different ways you can get involved with Lifespark and contribute to our community.
1) You can sign up for a free Lifespark Exclusive membership.
2) You can refer a friend, family member, client, or colleague to Lifespark by clicking here.
3) You can start a conversation about an article, video, or quiz that you like on Lifespark Weekly by posing questions or soliciting feedback from other members using the comments box below each piece.
5) You can share an article, video, or quiz on a social media outlet that you use, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
6) You can “Ask Jason” and request advice from Dr. Holland about some problem you’ve been having related to finding meaning in life.
7) You can click on Lifespark Weekly links for products or services that you might be interested in. Our community is supported by third-party affiliates who, like us, have a vested interest in helping people live healthier, happier, and more meaningful lives. Thus, by ordering a service or product that you learned about on Lifespark Weekly, you are not only helping yourself; you’re also helping our community to thrive and grow.
8) We are currently a small operation. So, if you are interested in helping us grow and reach more people and want to contribute directly to the cause, you can also donate to Lifespark here: