How do I write to Dr. Holland for expert advice?

Share article:

If there is some issue or problem that you are having that relates to finding meaning in life, you can write to us and ask for advice from Dr. Jason M. Holland—clinical psychologist and leading expert in grief, loss, trauma, caregiving, aging, and finding meaning in the wake of difficult life events.   

We aren’t able to reply to every question, but Dr. Holland regularly selects a subset of submissions to respond to in his “Ask Jason” advice column. Submitting a request involves providing some basic information about yourself, a detailed description of your problem and/or question(s), and a pseudonym to publish with your message. To begin an advice request, click here.